WEBSITE USE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
The term ‘A Brand Is Not A Logo’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to A Brand Is Not A Logo, the owner of the website, whose registered ABN is70 166 065 696. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice. It does not constitute legal or professional advice and has not taken into account your specific circumstances. You are solely responsible for any decision, act or omission you may take after considering the information and materials made available on our website.
3. Subject to the terms of the Australian Consumer Law (where applicable), neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information and materials on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may not be suitable for your particular situation and you will not rely on such information and materials. We expressly exclude any liability in relation to the information and materials on this website to the fullest extent permissible by law. Your rights under these Terms and Conditions are in addition to any rights you may have under the Australian Consumer Law (where applicable) and nothing in these Terms and Conditions purports to in any way limit or derogate from your rights (if any) under the Australian Consumer Law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your sole responsibility to judge whether any products, services or information available through this website are suitable or relevant for your specific situation.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction or use of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with these terms and conditions and any copyright notice (which will form part of these terms and conditions).
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Unauthorised use of this website or any materials on this website may be a criminal offence, a civil offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
9. Subject to any rights or remedies you may have under the Australian Consumer Law, we do not offer any refund on electronic books or workbooks downloaded from the Site unless the product itself is subject to a major failure. This does not cover any software limitations the purchaser may have which renders them unable to view the document. If you are having difficulty with any of our downloadable products, please contact us directly.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Queensland, Australia.
11. You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
12. These general terms and conditions are in addition to any specific terms and conditions that may attach to a particular product or service on our website. If there is any conflict between any specific terms that apply to a particular product or service on our website and these general terms the terms specific to a product or service will have precedence over these general terms to the extent of any inconsistency.
13. These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments. Any substantive changes to these Ts and Cs will be brought to your attention on the landing page of our website or via the email address you have provided.
14. You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) which relate to your use of the website.
15. In no event will we be liable for any loss, consequential loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable. Should you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms of Service or our website, please contact us.